Pinecone Beeswax Candle

Regular price $7.50

Shipping calculated at checkout.

100% Pure Beeswax hand poured candles in an elegant pinecone shape.   Natural cotton wicks. No lead, zinc, or metals.



Candle Safety

-Never leave a burning candle unattended.

-Never burn a candle on or near anything that might catch fire.
-Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
-Trim the wick to the 1/4 inch in length each time before burning. The safest way to do this is with a wick trimmer. Long or crooked wicks can cause uneven burning, dripping or flaring.
-Always use a candleholder specifically designed for candle use.
-Burn candles in a well-ventilated room.
-Place the candleholder on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
-Keep the wax pool clear of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
-Avoid drafts, vents or air currents. This will help prevent rapid or uneven burning, sooting, and excessive dripping.
-Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours.
-Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or jar candle when the wax is liquified.
-Don't burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains.
-Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
-Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
-Use a candle snuffer to extinguish a candle. It's the safest way to prevent hot wax from splattering.
-Never use water to extinguish a candle. Water can cause the hot wax to splatter and might break a glass container.
-Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is no longer glowing before leaving the room.
-Don't touch or move the candle until it has completely cooled.